Saturday, February 28, 2009

Food Review: Morning Star Hickory BBQ Riblets 4 points


***** (out of 5 stars)
Remember McRib? I never had one because I absolutely hate gristle. One bite of gristle and the meal is ruined for me. Yuck! I don't want to get in to chicken veins either. That's another topic.
These riblets have the texture of rib meat and are soaked in a sticky sweet BBQ sauce. They aren't small either. I put one in a low calorie hot dog bun and it filled the thing and was poking out the top. Add a little mustard and some pickles and you feel like you are cheating on your diet.
It's hard to believe that these things are all vegetarian. Trust me, go get a box of these. You get two riblets per box so buy enough for the whole family. I usually find them in the freezer section of the grocery store near the breakfast items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)