Friday, February 27, 2009

Weight Watchers and other stuff

OK. I have a resolution to post to my blog regularly. I have been sooooo bad! Not that I think so many people read it or anything. ;-)

To catch you up: I thought it would be fun to go back to school and take a class or two. I was wrong. It's hard! I am only taking a history class but it takes up a lot of time. That being said, I have learned a lot. I'm definitely taking the summer off though.

On a whim I decided to join Weight Watchers. I just showed up and joined. That was 4 weeks ago and I have lost 8.6 pounds without exercising!

Speaking of exercising, I got Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. Holy crap! I understand why it's called shred. I did level 1 on Wednesday and yesterday I did Biggest Loser Cardio workout. Today I am walking around all stiff legged and funny because I can hardly move. I am sore from my knees to my elbows. No, I am not exaggerating. I am taking today off.

Tomorrow I'll share something delicious I found that is WW friendly and so yum. You'll want to try it.

Ok, now for my stats. I've lost 8.6 pounds out of the 87 pounds I want to lose. I have a way to go.
I eat 28 points a day which is great. Those points can go a long way if you eat the right things.

I'll be good about posting and keeping y'all up to date about what's going on. No more blog neglect.
Sounds like a commercial or something: You could help stop blog neglect. Do it now; don't wait.


Peace out, peeps.
Back to studying for midterm.

1 comment:

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)