Friday, March 27, 2009

Finish the Sentence

I love these. They give you a little peek into the mind of other people. If you decide to do your own "finish the sentence" let me know. I'd like to read it.

1. my ex... committed suicide
2. maybe I should.... start exercising regularly and being more social.
3. I love...my husband so much it hurts.
4. people would say that I'm....different.
5. I don't understand....quantum physics....and how I let myself get so darn out of shape. And why I have failed to get in shape so many times in the past
6. when I wake up in the morning... I have to go to the bathroom.
7. I lost...my mind.
8. life is full of....adventures and opportunities.
9. my past is....filled with disappointments and fun times. A grab bag.
10. I get annoyed when....people judge me if I think differently than they do.
11. parties are....scary situations filled with people I don't know. I don't do crowds.
12. I wish....I could lose all this weight by summer and that we were wealthy enough for Chuck to retire.
13. dogs...drool, bark, stink and shed. :) I have 4
14. cats....eat my birdy friends. no cats
15. tomorrow....I might go for a hike on the Lone Star Trail if the weather is ok. Then go see Chuck's grandpa.
16. I have low tolerance....obnoxious people.
17. if I had a million dollars...I would buy a home in the hill country near the Frio River and pay off my parents' house.
18. I'm totally terrified... of failure and heights.
20. my life... is only getting better.

2 comments:

  1. Life is sure full of adventures and opportunities. =D

    This is such a neat post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I had a million dollars...I would buy a home in the hill country near the Frio River and pay off my parents' house.

    Nice!!

    HS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)