Thursday, March 5, 2009

Food Log: 3/4/09

Today was astronomy day for the kids so I had to make lunches and get ready quickly so I could head out the door. Ate a bowl of low sugar oatmeal (2 pts) for breakfast.
Here is the lunch I packed for myself: turkey sandwich with cheese, WW Wheat Crisps, banana and strawberry cupcakes (8 pts). And I ate all of it. While the kids were in class I had time to study for 3 hours. I really needed that. The class is held at the observatory at Brazos Bend State Park. It was so beautiful today. It reminds me how badly I need a camping trip!
Got home, studied and had a snack of grapes (1 pt). Then it was time to head out for my weigh in. I decided not to stay for the meeting because I really need to get a "last chance" study session in. I've already reported on my weigh in results but I'll go ahead and tell you again: 2.2 pounds gone!!! :)


Kids and Chuck have been craving fried chicken so I stop by Popeye's on the way home. I hate to be so critical but it doesn't matter which one I go to, all of the staff are terrible! It is so hard to place an order. Ugh! But I'm doing it for the family. Labor of love.

I ate 2 spicy strips with BBq sauce (9 pts). Instead of getting a biscuit (6 pts) or fries, I made corn and roasted potatoes at home for me. The kids got fries and biscuits this time. So the corn and potatoes were 4 pts total. And they were great. I didn't feel deprived one little bit.


Not much else to report. I am super nervous about my midterm. I can't wait until this is over!
Points: 24/28
Activity: None
Total Weight loss: 10.8 pounds gone forever

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss!! And you were worried! :)

    Good luck on your midterm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darci! I think I did pretty good on the midterm. Yeah! So the day definitely looks brighter now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)