Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Food Log; shopping fun; Biggest Loser 3/24/09

I just want to apologize in advance for the photo quality. It's pretty bad, I know. Chuck had the decent camera with him.

Breakfast: egg white omelet with cheese and ham (3 pts) and coffee with creamer (1 pt) You really can't see the omelet in this picture but it was delicious. You can see my favorite coffee mug though! LOL Rachel got it for my birthday.

Snack: not pictured was a Cocoa Via chocolate bar (2 pts)

Lunch: spicy tuna sushi (6 pts) from Kroger. It was perfect! They have a very nice sushi chef.
While out shopping I picked up Outdoor Challenge for Wii. OMG, it is so much fun. And you really work up a sweat and get your heartrate up!

Also picked up some undead eye candy. Yes, I have read all the Twilight books and I really like them. No, it's not fine literature but sometimes a little vampire romance is nice. :)
Snack: 2 small clementines (1 pt) that I got at the store. They're so sweet!
Chuck is home!!!!!!!! Woohoo! I missed him. Funerals suck but this was one was hard on him. Uncle Henry was a special man and will be missed very much. I can't even imagine my life without Chuck. The desire to live a long, healthy life is my prime motivation for getting in shape. It's number 1.

A little sweet munchy: 10 Bottlecaps (1 pt)
Dinner: baked potato with FF sour cream and cheese and a little spray butter and a salad (6 pts)
The picture of dessert came out terrible. It's one of those Entenmann golden cakes (2 pts) that I posted about last time. They are really good!
Snack: watermelon (1 pt) I didn't eat the whole bowl. Just a cup. :) But it was so good. I know it's not watermelon season but this one was sweet and yummy. Love it! And I'm proud of myself for choosing fruit for a snack instead of ice cream or something.

Biggest Loser was another roller coaster of emotion. I was getting pretty pissed off about how they were treating Tara. She has been busting her butt and then to be singled out like that at the challenge.....to be ganged up on and feel alone and hated.....I felt for her. But she totally kicked butt at the challenge!!! She is awesome! I'm so inspired by her. I hope she wins. :)
.
In case you missed out, Aubrey was voted off and is having trouble at home with losing weight. She actually gained 9 pounds. Poor chick. It's hard but you have to do what's necessary to keep the goal in mind.
.
That being said, tomorrow is my weigh in and I am not looking forward to it. I have a feeling that my weekend fun is going to catch up with me tomorrow. oops!
.
Points 23/24

5 comments:

  1. Kelly I loooooove that cup! Where did you get it? I've got to tell my mom so she can pick one up for my dad. Oh, and I also looooove the sushi bar at Kroger! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog....like really. Love the pics..the honestly and it helps that your from TEXAS :-)!
    Hope you have a great weigh in and BTW I hope Tara totally kick all their butts! they deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, Kelly! My kids are having leftover crockpot cheeseburgers for dinner while Kent and I make something special just for us. The kids like that recipe better than fast food. What kind of sick children think that way?????? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliment, Ro! I really appreciate it. You have a great blog too!

    I'll let you know how the kids like the cheeseburger recipe, Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly,
    Thanks for the comment. The orzo dish is something I made...based off of Ina Garten's recipe. Just orzo, broccoli, corn and peppers. The sauce is light mayo, honey and red wine vinegar. I usually add in shrimp. It is yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)