Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Goodies!!

We all could use some free stuff. Here's your chance. Companies want you to try their products so you will go out and buy them. They usually send you a coupon along with the sample. Bonus!

Enjoy the freebies.

Quaker Rice Cakes choose from Chocolate Drizzle or Cheddar Cheese. I already got my sample of Chocolate Drizzle and it was very yum!

Quaker Chewy Bar--you have to fill out a little questionnaire to get your free bar

Lindt Truffles--Free Lindt truffles with a cooking DVD sampler

Free Breakfast at Mimi's Cafe--sign up for their newsletter and get a free breakfast. I signed up and immediately got my free coupon. You can always cancel the newsletter later. :)

Zhong Guo tea sample--they have several to chose from. I chose one of the oolong teas but they have green, aged and white teas

Natural Persimmon Tea Sample--no strings attached. Just sign up for the free offer.

Diet Dr Pepper--free 2 liter or 20 oz bottle. You do not have to receive a newsletter. Just fill out the form to receive your coupon for free Dr Pepper

Cream of Wheat--free sample! If you don't want to recieve a newsletter be sure to un-check the box at the end. You'll see what I mean. :)

Paradise Island Gourmet Popcorn Sample--you do have to sign up for their newsletter but you can cancel the first time you receive one.

Minute Maid Free frozen novelties--fill out form to have the coupon sent to you

True Lemon Free Sample--and for every free sample that someone requests, they'll donate 10 packets to the troops.

Free Coffee-- you decide which two you want. You don't even have to give them your email

Just Like Sugar--no chemicals, o calories

That's it for now! Enjoy your free goodies.

3 comments:

  1. Word of warning, I checked the nutrition facts on the food at Mimi's Cafe and their calorie counts are SUPER HIGH on almost everything! So if you are watching calories, it might not be the place you want to go. ;-) Love their muffins, but almost all of them are the full calorie account for my whole meal. Some of them are much higher!
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you sound like our kind of couple. I got a Ruger for Christmas! ;-) My hubby wants to do IDPA and did it a couple times, but the schedule just doesn't work for him most of the time lately.
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warning! I thought I would just get some scrambled eggs and toast. :) I've never had their breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)