Last year I started changing my eating habits by using books like The Most Decadent Diet Ever and Hungry Girl. I also started exercising like crazy and even ran a 5k in June. Want to see what a fat girl looks like running a 5k?
I didn't finish last but I certainly wasn't in the winner's circle either. But it felt like an accomplishment and I got a tee shirt!
I was losing weight like crazy and using my Bodybugg to monitor calorie burn and counting my calories. It was simple math.
After a while I fell off the wagon and got right back to my old habits. I gained weight but not all of my weight back.
This brings me to Weight Watchers. I joined for the accountability. I need to know that I am going to face that scale and there will be another person who sees if I have been naughty or nice during the week. The meetings make me want to do good because I don't want to be the only one who there who gains each week. I need that accountability. And that is what Weight Watchers does for me.
I am going to put my goals here because it also keeps me accountable. It would kill me to have to report to everyone that I did not obtain my goals.
Week 7 Goals:
- Shred 6 days (we all need a day off)
- walk/run 4 days (unless it's raining then I'll do wii fit or something)
- eat 5 servings of fruits/veggies
- cut back my daily points allowance to 24 (this is my own little experiment to see if I see a better weight loss)
- drink plenty of water and only 1 Dt Coke per day allowed
- experience at least 1 adventure this week
- No Stepping on the Scale This Week!!!! Tired of it running my life.
Thanks for listening and letting me make these public. It really does help me. :)