Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My First Blogger Award!

I received my very first blogger award from A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare! Thank you so much. This really made my day. :)


Rules: List 7 things I love and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.


7 things I love:



  1. My husband

  2. my kids

  3. my family

  4. camping

  5. paddling

  6. hiking

  7. reading

  8. losing weight

  9. my home

  10. nature study


Now for the hard part. I, like A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare, read all of the blogs on my blogroll. If you post it, I will read it. :) So how can I pick 7? And I'm guessing that I can't give it back to the person who gave it to me.



Here are 7 that I chose in no order whatsoever:



  1. The Opposite of Thin

  2. Excuses Don't Burn Calories

  3. My Road to Weight Loss

  4. Trim the Fat

  5. Not Just Celery

  6. Taking Back Control

  7. The WW Chick

Pass on the love, guys. :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thanks all at the same time, Kelly! I love awards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Thank you so much! I pass on the love tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrads on the award!

    P.S. - I like your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)