Monday, March 2, 2009

Pictures with fattitude

It is SO hard to post pictures of myself. But I think it's necessary to come to terms with how I've let myself go and work towards the goal.


Without further delay, here I am in all my blubbery glory. Nice to meet you.


We went on a 6 mile hike during one of the hottest days of the summer last year. Look at the size of that rear. Gotta lose it.



This is also from last summer on a shorter hike at Brazos Bend State Park. We actually went tent camping in Houston in August. Smart, eh?


I have a long, long way to go. Sometimes it seems like Mt. Everest. But the only way to climb that mountain is one step at a time. Sometimes I just wish I could leap. :)


I hope to be able to post some pictures of me soon with less chins.

3 comments:

  1. You will get there! Just take it one day at a time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tent camping in Houston in AUGUST? I'm melting at the very thought of it! ;-) One step at a time, slow and steady wins the race, all those annoying cliches are usually true. You can do it!
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're hard-core! I'm an avid camper, but New England summers seem a little easier to handle!

    It's great that you posted those pictures. You look great and happy. Just remember that the only place to go from here is where you set your path to!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)