Monday, March 30, 2009

Sharing Blogger Love


I love blogger awards. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy. :)
Thanks to David for the award. It is greatly appreciated. In case you didn't know, David and his wife Cara are on a weight loss journey together and also founded fitago.com.
.
The rules to the award: list 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.
.
I love this because now I get to spread blogger love to 7 more people!
7 things I love:
  1. a foggy morning over a lake
  2. my kids laughing
  3. holding hands with Chuck
  4. beautiful sunsets
  5. being a kid and flying a kite or swinging at the playground
  6. making Chuck laugh
  7. a good margarita
Now to pass on the love. I wish I could list more than 7 because there are so many blogs that I visit regularly. This time I would like to pass it on to:
(in no paritcular order)
Losing It and Losing It (same great name; two different blogs)
And just because I'm a rebel I'm going to do 8 blogs. :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you...and I love that I got the "rebel" slot! Off to think of my seven, and add you to my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, totally love your list! AND THANKS SO MUCH!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kelly! Now to see if I even know 7 other bloggers...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet! Thanks a bunch. I was in the middle of commenting earlier when my power went out on my computer. :-(

    I love, love, love your photos! The B&W and sepia ones are so cool. And the bluebonnets make me miss Texas. Wish I could come to Texas before it gets too hot, but family stuff is just nuts right now. Maybe next spring!
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)