One thing that was suggested was taking photos of your food! Hey! I did something right. :)
"Taking a photo of your plateful of food can keep you slim. People who took pictures of everything they ate for five days reported consuming fewer snacks and being less likely to go back for seconds than during a week-long period in which they kept a written food diary, a study from the University of Wisconsin at Madison finds. Try capturing your meals for a week to help eyeball portion sizes as well as color variety—aim for more green, less white (unless it's cauliflower). "
- stay away from high fructose corn syrup. It causes spikes in blood sugar and messes up the signals that tell you when you're hungry/full so you will tend to eat more. Eat healthy fats and lots of fiber instead.
- eat low glycemic index foods. They make you feel full longer.
- eat a banana. Their 442 mg of potassium help control the puffy effects of sodium.
- drink green or white tea which contain the most catechins that may help burn fat!
- eat foods high in vitamin c like grapefruit, strawberries and cantaloupe. People with diets low in C tend to have bigger waistlines. So get your recommended 75 mgs!