Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Double Your Exercise; Double Your Fun

I was in the mood for something a little different for breakfast so I had a bowl of Golden Grahams with skim milk. (3 pts) Let me tell you something sad: Golden Grahams is not filling even though it is yum. Mid morning snack: fuji apple (1 pt)

Got lots of studying done. Yeah!

Lunch: tuna wrap and strawberries with sugar free chocolate sauce (5 pts) oh it was so good. I was behind on my exercise schedule from active.com so I was trying to catch up. So today was 31 minutes of walk/run with 1 minute running and 2 minutes walking. OMG, is this ever going to get any easier? Shouldn't I be able to run a mile yet?!

I was sweating so much! After cooling down I did Shred Level 1 with Rachel. I LOVE Shred almost as much as I hate it. LOL Figure that one out. ;-)

Dinner: taco soup with FF sour cream and FF cheese (4 pts) This was incredibly good. Never get tired of it. Have you tried this yet?Also had one of my favorites: soft pretzel (3 pts) I used to get these at the mall with some fake cheese sauce and a cola icee. Oh those were the days when I could eat and not gain weight. Memories. But this pretzel was very much like the ones I used to get...only smaller. Oh, these are found in the freezer section of your grocery store or Wal Mart. Dessert: low fat chocolate chocolate chunk ice cream (3 pts)

And you already know that I reached my 10% goal. I'm so happy!

My reward is a zip line adventure!!! Anyone want to go? :) I have a horrid fear of of heights and I'm going to face it by jumping out of trees and zipping across a ravine. Woohoo! Adventure. I don't know when we are going just yet but I'm pretty excited. Chuck, Rachel and I are going to do it but Charlie is a little young.

I think I'll also treat myself to my first pedicure. Isn't it sad that I've never had one? I live a sheltered life. haha

Goodnight blogger friends.

Points 19/24 A little lower than it should be

Activity +3 points

16 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever tried golden grahams. Zip Ride..

    I'll see you on the bottom..This chicken doesn't go up on the tree tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey a belated congrats on your 10%! woo hoo! That's great! :D

    the zip ride thing looks super scary to me- though kinda fun, too! and your cereal looks like a new cereal that I found at Costco and have been eating lately: Fiber 1 Caramel Delight. I find it filling, though a serving is less than a cup, sadly. It's quite tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Taco Soup does look good. I've seen the many recipes floating around on the net, but it never sounded good to me. A picture is worth a thousand words, because it LOOKS good!

    I buy the frozen pretzels, too. When I'm craving bread, I will have one. In fact, tonight that was my bedtime snack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zip line sounds fun. I want to try it someday - let me know if you pee your pants out of fear, ok?

    Funny, I was 40 before I had my first pedicure. Go to a spa or somewhere on the nicer end - you will end up paying maybe 30 bucks vs. 18, but the experience will be so worth it!

    Enjoy your rewards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about The Shred! Jil and I had a love/hate relationship for a while there ;)

    I am sooooo excited for you and your Zip Line adventure! Can't wait to hear all about it; I will live vicariously through you b/c no one in my family would EVER do that with me! Bock, bock....

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I'm with ya on the loving/hating of shred!!! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. golden grahams are yummy!!!

    the zip line sounds so fun...i would love to join you...but i'm guessing it will be a bit far away!

    and girl you NEED to get a pedicure...but be careful they are addicting!!! i'm hooked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. taco soup is my fav! It's something my non-dieting husband loves so I make it all the time!

    I need to try this shred thing. Tons of people are talking about it. Afraid Jullian will make me cry though haha

    Awesome on reaching your 10%!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've made the Taco Soup with a few modifications to meet our personal tastes and I love it (the best things about recipes is how adjustable they can be!) I seriously thought about making it two weeks in a row for lunches, but decided to take a week off so I wouldnt get bored. I've missed it all week :(

    I'm one of those people that can eat the same thing everyday for lunch and it doesnt bother me, but I do try to switch it up so I dont eat the same thing everyday for two weeks in a row.

    Guess what I'm making next week lol...TACO SOUP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Golden Grahams, tuna wrap.. love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zip lining will be soooo fun!

    And no, it's not sad that you've never had a pedicure. I only had one, for my wedding. They are so relaxing, but I haven't been back. My pedicurist was kind of a bitch, telling me (the day before my wedding, mind you) that I was too young to get married.

    ReplyDelete
  12. same here, I don't find cereal very satisfying at all...
    your taco soup looks amzing! I'd add a dollop of greek yogurt on top!
    the only pretzel I had was Auntie Anne's and the school cafeteria's...the school one sucked while AA's rocked, so I always thought the frozen ones must be really bad!
    p.s. what is zipline? totally ignorant here...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man....
    The economy better pick up soon.
    I have a lot of promises to fulfill, huh?
    ;)
    You know I luv ya.
    And I am looking forward to the zip line. I'll give you the cash for the pedicure. You're own your own there.

    See ya tonight. *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to hear about the zip line adventure. Man, I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always wanted to do the zip line!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So jealous of your zip line adventure. And congrats on 10%!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)