Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Funniest Weight Watcher Site Ever

OMG! I laughed so freakin hard reading this.



WARNING: Do not have anything in your mouth while reading this. Go to the bathroom and pee before you click on the link. Fair warning. :)


Apparently Weight Watchers has not always been tasty. They came up with some crazy crap in the 70s!


A sneak preview:






"Why, they're much bigger than one would think.

The fisherman would like you to know that he has an impressive pair of buoys, too."

2 comments:

  1. I've been to this site. It was like a trip down memory lane: my mother had WW recipe cards in the 70s. Mostly I remember a lot of bad diet desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess it worked! I wouldn't eat it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)