Sunday, April 12, 2009

TAG You're It! :P

I got tagged by a Cute Cynical Chubby Girl. I love reading her blog. She's got a great sense of humor. :)

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

  1. hitting goal weight
  2. running a 5k in June
  3. doing zip line and spending the night in a tree house
  4. going camping next weekend
  5. finishing my history class
  6. being happy to shop for a swim suit
  7. going backpacking to spend the night in the woods somewhere
  8. camping on a sand bar from the canoe

8 things I did yesterday:

  1. hiked
  2. sweated
  3. ate
  4. showered
  5. blogged
  6. cooked
  7. played easter bunny
  8. watched Family Guy on hulu.com

8 things I wish I could do:

  1. wear smaller sized clothes
  2. speak another language
  3. run a 5k without walking
  4. run a mile without walking
  5. keep a clean house
  6. hike Grand Canyon
  7. do an archaeology dig
  8. understand quantum physics

8 shows I watch:

  1. Biggest Loser
  2. Family Guy
  3. Simpsons
  4. South Park
  5. Mythbusters
  6. Dirty Jobs
  7. History Channel specials
  8. National Geographic specials

8 People I tag: (come on guys, be a good sport and do it) ;-)

  1. Get Fit by 40
  2. The Opposite of Thin
  3. 282.5
  4. My Road to Weight Loss (Darci)
  5. Fight Fat Phobia
  6. Just Sweet Enough
  7. Trim the Fat
  8. The WW Chick

Tag! You're it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    Dirty Jobs? I have never heard of that show before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun reading your lists! Our show watching habits are quite different AND you are impressively outdoorsy! :)

    happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)