Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weigh In Results

It's weigh in time and the verdict is good, people. It's all good.
Down 3.4 pounds for a total loss of 17 pounds! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
And now, Less Grossman (from Tropic Thunder) has something to say to the scale:
"Scale, you can step back! .2 pounds last week?! Oh no. Not this week. You're goin' down. Get back, freakin' scale, you don't know me like that!"

So did I do anything different this week that would cause such a dramatic change? You bet I did. :)
  • didn't pig out over an entire weekend
  • easy on the booze
  • the bagel experiment: ate HIGH fiber bagels each day which totally filled me up and caused less snacking
  • reduced my daily points from 28 to 24

I'm one happy camper tonight.

17 comments:

  1. congrats..wtg!!! whooohoo..Great Job..Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOWOFF!!!!!!! ;)

    You go girl! You're SMOKIN!

    Or more properly stated:

    Great job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Keep up the good work!

    Just be careful eating less than your daily # of points because you want to be able to eat now how you will be able to eat for life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, look at you go - congrats on the weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoooo! Way to go!

    I looooove Tropic Thunder! So freakin' funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly I am so happy for you!!! What a great loss...you definately deserve it for all the hard work & thought you put in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!!! That is a wonderful drop - congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job... 3.4 is amazing... Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! Congrats, way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how happy you are...it's a GREAT feeling. Congratulations!

    Do you go to Weight Watchers to weigh in? ...or did you buy a book or something and do it on your own. I'm new here to the HYC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carolyn, I go to the WW meetings. I had lost 30 pounds on my own and then gained back all but 16. I needed some accountability so I joined WW. I feel like I've finally gotten myself under control. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I lost 3.3 this week and was so happy. A loss like that sure does help with motivation, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)