Bonnie's blog is great so check it out when you get a chance. She inspires me to get moving more. I don't know how she does it but she earns more activity points than anyone I know and walks miles and miles each week. It's paying off because she has lost a total of 33 pounds. Wow!
And now the rules of the award:
Tape it up on your blog somewhere.
Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!
When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.
How in the world can I pick only 5 blogs? Have you seen my blog roll?! LOL So now on to the difficult job of choosing. I chose based on bloggers who have effected my Weight Watcher journey. Since so many of you have this was tough. So if you weren't chosen please don't be upset. I really love you all.
Before I started Weight Watchers, I was doing some searching on the web trying to find some sort of hope out there that I could actually lose this weight. I was feeling pretty low and defeated. There were 3 blogs that I stalked daily for 2 weeks before joining Weight Watchers. They inspired me and moved me to believe in myself again. So to the first 3 blogs I owe a great amount of gratitude. Thank you!
1. Darci at My Road to Weight Loss Thank you for your blog. You made losing weight look easy. :)
2. Heather at The WW Chick. I read your blog and you were so upbeat and you have kept 80 pounds off for years. Your before and after pictures just stunned me. I wanted to be you. Thank you for your blog.
3. Marisa at Trim the Fat. I read your blog all the way from the beginning. I love your sense of humor and your food looked so good. That was dieting? You made it seem possible for me. Thank you for your blog. I wonder how many other people are reading it and trying to get up the nerve to try to lose weight just one more time.
4. A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare. I have enjoyed your posts and your struggles and successes. I can relate so much to what you say and it helps me to know that I'm not the only person out there with a certain struggle or issue. You've been very supportive of me and I thank you. :)
5. Already on five?! Just Sweet Enough, you have always inspired me to seek out the not-so-ordinary. Your foods always seem a little on the exotic side and playful and delicious. I love reading your blog and getting new ideas. Because of you, I am always on the look out for something new and different. Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring. Thank you for your blog.
I love your blogs! Through them I feel like I've gotten to know the person behind the blog. :)