Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Have a Great Pair!

I have seen other women with great pairs. I have wanted my own for a while. I used to have some good looking ones but then...well...I gained weight and they weren't so spectacular any more.

Sometimes I envy the chicks in the clothes catalogs and their great pairs. I keep feeling mine to see if they are getting any better but it looks kind of funny to be doing that in public. Husband has caught me a few times feeling them.

Since losing some weight I've finally noticed my pair coming out. I'm talking about collar bones. I have missed them so much! And they're finally starting to show again. This is huge for me. :)

This morning we had to get up early for Chuck's IDPA competition. It's a shooting competition with different scenarios set up.

Breakfast: oatmeal with WW yogurt and a glass of OJ (4 pts; 240 calories)
Chuck did so good at the competition. He came in FIRST in his classification and third overall in accuracy. Would have been better had he not shot a "hostage" in the head. Hey, he told him to duck! I'm so proud of my shooter. He looked so cute out there running and shooting and being all accurate and stuff. This is only his second time competing.
While at the "shootout" I had a gnu bar (2 pts; 140 calories) and WW string cheese (1 pt; 50 calories) I've been so hungry since starting all of this exercise stuff.

Got home and leftover Pei Wei (9 pts; 460 calories)
Snack: cocoa almonds (2 pts; 100 calories)

Dinner: 4% fat beef burgers with cheese and fries (9 pts; 385 calories)
After dinner did 40 minutes on EA Sports Active. The jump lunges and jump squats just about killed me. Let me tell you, it is not fun to try jump squats at 200 pounds in front of your family. They're tough enough but getting laughed at because you don't know what the hell you are doing is even tougher. Freakin kids. >:-/ Chuck was smart and didn't comment except to make some suggestions.
.
Points: 27/24
.
Activity: 40 minutes EA Sports for wii +5
.
Calories Burned: 2576
.
Calorie Intake: 1375
.
Calorie Deficit: 1201

15 comments:

  1. I knew you were talking about your collarbones all along. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love collar bones...congrats on your pair reappearing!

    Congrats to your hubby, too! Well done.

    When I exercise, I make my hubby leave the room. He would be the one snickering and making me feel like a goof. The one good thing about loving Richard Simmons is hubby doesn't, and he scurries fast when I put a tape in. lol

    My son keeps begging me to do the Wii fit stuff. I just don't know about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jo, isn't it funny how men run away from Richard Simmons. LOL My hubby did the same when I did the sweatin to oldies videos. He couldn't even be in the same room. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO Kelly! I so knew you weren't talking about "the girls" but I had no idea where you were heading. Too funny!! Congrats on uncovering your pair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those cocoa almonds! yumm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I wasn't sure of anything and frankly, got a little nervous when you said your husband caught you feeling them a few times! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm…couldn’t quite figure out which body parts you were talking about for a while. I finally wondered—gee, is Kelly talking about her butt cheeks? LOL

    I think I was born without any collarbones. Or any other bones for that matter--except for maybe my toes and fingers. And kneecaps--I do have those. The rest of soft, cushy me seems to be boneless and constructed of carbs, sugar and butter. :-0

    --Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your having a GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND!

    www.summerfitness.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I totally couldn't figure out which body part you were referring to until you actually mentioned the collar bones. Lol, too funny! Congrats on revealing your pair! ;)

    Wooo congrats to Chuck! That's great! Yum, your lunch looks delicious. Aww, ignore the kids. You're doing awesome, so don't pay them any mind <3

    Have a great Memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok I was totally stumped.
    Didnt think you meant tatas but never would have guessed collarbones :)

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  11. I noticed the other day that I was starting to see my collarbones again too. It was quite thrilling.

    I really enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok. You totally sucked me in at the beginning. I was thinking, yeah... mine were DD's forever, and, now that I've lost so much weight they are B's???... blah blah blah.... and then... I read... "collarbones." LOL!! Too funny!

    I will say that I was pretty excited when I found my collarbones. In fact, I've noticed all sorts of bones that I always suspected were there. Now I know for sure! It's such a great feeling!! I'm glad you are sporting a nice pair. :-)

    Congrats to Chuck!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for collar bones!

    You are doing such a great job with that Sports Active!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's nothing worse than a chick bragging about her great pair....LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kellz...I am thinking of making me a Holy Doughnut purchase this week. How long does it take to get and what are your favs :-). Please and thanks...it’s all your friggin’ FAULT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)