Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weigh In Results Week 15



Drum roll please............Down 2.6 pounds for a total of 28.4 pounds lost through weight watchers and 17.8 on my own for a grand total of 46.2 pounds lost.

If you come by here very often, you know that I have really been trying to work myself over from the .6 pound gain I had last week.

Workouts:

Thursday: walk/jog combo 51 minutes on treadmill 3.3 miles; 45 minute spin class 14.7 miles

Friday: off

Saturday: run/walk combo at 2:2 ratio 2.3 miles; walk for 1 hour

Sunday: walk 40 minutes; 20 minutes Shred Level 2

Monday: off

Tuesday: 15 minute elliptical 1 mile; 37 minute walk on treadmill incline intervals 2.6 miles; EAS wii game circuit training

Wednesday: EAS wii game circuit training; 40 minute run/walk 1:2 ratio 2.5 miles

I also made sure to get all of my daily points eaten and monitored my calorie intake, burn and deficit with the bodybugg.

I am determined to get a hot bod and be healthy. It'll happen. I feel like a kid going on a road trip sometimes though: "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How much longer?" It just takes time.

17 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Congrats. Awesome loss.

    Patience is a virtue, but patience sucks when it comes to weight loss. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. >I am determined to get a hot bod and be healthy.

    OHHHHHH ME TOOOO!

    Yay! Glad we are not in this on our own. Having 'teammates' just makes it sooo much better/easier/funner hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! You really are working hard. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo hooo! You opened that can of WUP Ass and tore it up! Great job!

    Now, can you come here to WUP my Ass??? I sure need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great loss - you are working so hard and it shows!

    I totally get the "are we there yet" thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go!!! You'll have that hot bod and be healthy in no time at all!

    Are you sore today? My legs, butt, and arms are feeling the burn today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so with you on "are we there yet?" I am trying to look at it as what the journey has to offer and not the end result- but no, that's not really working for me. Great job on the loss, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remind me to never piss you off-- you are one tough Texan!! Way to go Kelly.

    Hey, I see you have Shred Level 2 at 20 minutes, but I swear that workout is longer! Jillian says it is 20 minutes, but I am going to time it next week...that is the longest 20 minutes of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally kicked that 0.6 gain in the ass lady! You deserve such a big loss after the working out that youve done this week! Amazing!

    Youre going to be at 50lbs in no time at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outstanding! I guess losses are bigger in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy for you! Look how close you are to the big five-o! Work it momma!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go! That "are we there yet" feeling is definitely my problem. What can I say? I hate long trips!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is fantastic news, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo, congrats on the loss! I knew you could do it! :D Just keep doing what you're doing, and it will come. Have a wonderful night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the 2.6 pounds down! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)