Friday, July 10, 2009

New Blog

I have a new blog!

My recipe collection on the side bar was getting a little out of hand so I started a new blog with just the recipes that I have given on this blog. Each one includes a picture so you know what you're getting. :)

Hope you enjoy it. I'll be adding more as I make more goodies. It's a mixture of processed "healthy" food and clean eating (or whole foods) recipes and I'll probably throw in a few indulgences from time to time.

The Happy Texan Cooks

8 comments:

  1. First, all "Jacks," now all "Annes!"
    I love recipe blogs because I am a good cook, but a boring one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - I'll bookmark this one and refer to it often as your meals look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet, I will have to check it out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new blog looks great, Kelly. Terrific idea because you’ve got a wonderful collection of recipes, not to mention all the tempting photos that accompany them. :-)

    --Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! On my way to check it out. Your food always looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Kelly! You must have read my mind(or maybe I read yours!) as I was thinking about doing the same thing cuz I'm losing track of my recipes, too!

    Looks great! I'll definitely be referring to it to try out your great recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! Back from NYC way up on the scale, so I need all of the good food ideas I can get :) Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)