Monday, September 21, 2009

FREE stuff!

I just love getting free stuff. I doubt I'll ever win the lottery but every time I get some new goodie in the mail I feel like I've won something. :)

Here are some free samples of goodies for you to get!

Honey Nut Cheerios

Kashi Cereal

Taster's Choice Coffee (6 flavors)

Wal Mart (a variety of samples to choose from)

Total Blueberry Pomegranate Cereal

Fiber One Cereal and $5 in coupons

Essence Perfume Sample

Nature Valley Trail Mix bar (you do have to sign up for a newsletter but you can cancel it at any time and enjoy your samples)

Bear Naked Granola Bar

A.C.T. Energy Drink

Enjoy! That should get you some good stuff coming in the mail. Now if we could only get some free wine samples.....

8 comments:

  1. I've already signed up for a couple of these and was going to do a post, instead I'll just link to your post.

    I love the freebies too. My husband always laughs at me when my free goodies come in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, free stuff - thanks, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting free things in the mail. Thanks for listing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet...thanks for sharing Kelly!!

    Btw, I'm back!! I just did a post this morning. Can't wait to read up on your blog and see what's been going on!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I write for examiner.com and just wrote an article about this. I am going to include a link to your blog for credit, hope that's ok with you, if not let me know. -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK it finally published. Here's a link to the article if you wanna see it to make sure you don't mind your name being on it!

    http://www.examiner.com/x-14990-Dallas-Healthy-Food-Examiner~y2009m9d26-Free-healthy-samples

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)