Monday, September 28, 2009

World's Greatest Hamburger Recipe

This is the recipe I used from Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce for the burgers.. I also saw that you can get a free bottle to try from his web site!

"World's Greatest Hamburger"

Description We won the "Best of Show" at St Louis BBQ Cookoff. This was over ribs, loins, chicken and etc.

2 1/2 of ground sirloin
1/2 package of Lipton Onion Soup
3/8 cup of Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce
1 T Country Bobs Seasoning salt or other.

Methods/steps
Combine all ingredients and grill. When serving top off with a T. of Country Bobs.

2 comments:

  1. while grocery shopping I found a bottle of your sauce at Walmart of all places! Cam home and popped it open to try, VERY GOOD Stuff. Gonna try it on a buger tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I had never heard of it before they sent a bottle to me. I've still got you in on the drawing though. never hurts to get a free bottle.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)