Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weight Watcher Fail

I just had to share this with you. I am laughing so hard right now. Really. I am finally famous. LOL

If you do a Google image search for "Weight Watcher fail" my picture shows up.

ROTFLOL! I don't know why I find this so funny. Chuck was not amused but my kids found it as funny as I did.

Just for grins I was looking for funny images for a laugh and performed my little Google search. I did not expect to see that.


Next goal: to make my picture show up when searching for "Weight Watcher win". :)

5 comments:

  1. Geez1 Maybe I should Google same thing and look further down the list. My name may be there too. Hmm, better be more careful what I write about myself.

    Wonder if that is an invasion of privacy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's pretty funny! Mine should definitely be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least you're on the third page and not the first!

    I love your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok seriously, that is hilarious. Im entirely shocked that I dont show up there as well lol!

    YAYAYAYAYAY! Welcome back :) I'm so happy youre going to be blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)