Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday; 2 pt Cosmopolitan Martini

Saturday was a busy time from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed.

Got up and had breakfast that Chuck made. Thanks Chuck!
Breakfast: scrambled egg whites, cheese, 2 slices bacon, thin round (4 pts)

After breakfast I had to go to Target to look for some goodies and found this cute shirt for Charlie: Have you heard the annoying Peanut Butter Jelly song? It's stupid but it gets stuck in your head and you can't get it out.


Then off to the grocery store. My favorite. And it was packed! Why are people so inconsiderate at the store? Why do they think it's ok to block an entire aisle with their baskets while looking for stuff or chatting on the phone? Why do some people treat the grocery store as a buffet and just go around visiting all of the free sample tables? Twice?!

Got home and had to get something to eat immediately. I started to get the shakes. Have you ever done that? I'm guessing it's not healthy to go that far.

Lunch: turkey sandwich, apple, Fiber One yogurt (6 pts) and a dumdum sucker

After a while it was time to cook.

Dinner: spaghetti, salad, garlic bread made on sugar free hot dog buns with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray (approx 8 pts with a little parmesan); 2 Hershey kisses (2 pts ?)
After dinner we had to go to Target AGAIN because I forgot detergent today and then to the pet store to get dog food and crickets for Charlie's toads and bearded dragon. Have I mentioned that we got a beardie? He's so cute. :-) I'll have to post a picture.

While feeding the critters I noticed that our little walking sticks have reached monstrous proportions. They're HUGE! They eat rose leaves. Very strange looking creatures. After feeding the animals I made myself a 2 pt Cosmopolitan martini. So good. Baja Bob's has some great mixes. Check out their web site. You can order directly from them or find a retailer near you.
After a while I got the munchies and got a WW latte bar (1 pt). Those things are huge! Totally worth the point.

When it was finally time to crawl into bed, I popped some popcorn (1 pt) to have while watching TV.

Sunday will be even more busy. We'll be cleaning house all day and working in the yard. Should earn some activity points. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those walking sticks are ginourmous! Haha, that totally creeped me out. I agree about the grocery store etiquette-- it can get really annoying. Enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The walking stick is fascinating. More fascinating than a 2 pt cosmo, which is a big deal for me.

    Neat!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)