Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday--Day 3

Sunday was an all out house maintenance day. I'm sure I earned some activity points. For some reason I was starving all day.

Breakfast: Carb Check bagel and WW cream cheese (3 pts) and a Sugar Free Rock Star (0 pts)

Snack: apple and cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer ( 2 pts)

More cleaning and maintenance and errands.

Lunch: turkey cheese wrap w/ ff Ranch, baked kettle chips (5 pts)

After lunch I grabbed a sugar pumpkin from Halloween. They're so tiny I figured it wouldn't have any points. Wrong! Lesson learned: find out the points BEFORE eating something, not after.
Snack: 1 pumpkin (1 pt) and a Fiber One Yogurt (1 pt)

I learned that the Fiber One yogurts are 0 points for 1 and 1 pt for 2! But I already calculated it at 1 pt so I'm saying it's 1 pt here too.

Dinner: Boca patty hamburgers on sugar free hamburger buns and some baked fries (6 pts)
That was a great burger. I added pickles, lettuce, FF cheese and a little Bob's Country Sauce. I love that stuff.
After dinner it was time to kick back. I had 2 low cal/low carb Cosmopolitans (4 pts) and some popcorn (1 pt). Later I had a vitamuffin (1 pt) and then an apple (1 pt). I was a hungry girl today!

Last time I started WW I had trouble reaching my points in the beginning. Not this time! I've been ready to munch. LOL I can't wait to see what the scale says Thursday.

My exercise today consisted of cleaning. My back said that was enough.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy day! You are doing great with tracking your points, Kelly - hope you have a good weigh-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your cleaning went well! Good job eating within your points. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I;ll be interested in your weigh in. I have removed all but one pound of my weight gain from steroids and too much travel.

    This old lady counts walking for 1 - 2.5 hours in WalMart as leisure walking. Sometimes I get as many as 5 points.

    I nearly passed out today as husband and I both have been sick. with a dog for caregiver, we haven't been overeating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wrap looks delicious!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)