Friday, November 13, 2009

Weigh In Results: week 1 of being back on WW

Thursday is my weigh in day for Weight Watchers. I knew it was going to be a decent number because the last time I weighted in I had on jeans and heavy sandals so the number was even higher on the scale than it should have been. And all week I stuck to the plan.
But Thursday was also Rachel's first dance. I was going to try to get to my weigh in at 6:30 and rush to have her at the dance across town at 7pm. When it came down to it, there was just no way I was going to be able to make it to the meeting. With running around getting last minute things done (buy nail polish, I forgot) and getting her hair done (thanks so much, Connie!) I just ran out of time.
It was worth it. She looked gorgeous and had so much fun. I can't believe my little girl is already 14.
I just weighed in at home on the Wii scale. It said I'm at 212.5.

I lost 6.9 pounds! Woohoo! Doing the happy dance.

I won't be in town for the next weigh in either. We're going camping and I can't wait. I guess I'll just weigh in when I get back? Or maybe see if there is a WW meeting near where we're camping. I'll work it out somehow.
And now, for a taste of irony. Enjoy. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Awww, Rachel is so pretty!!!

    Congrats on your most awesome loss, Kelly!!! What a great start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular loss, Kelly! Double Dayum! Way to set off some scale fireworks.

    As for that very-pretty 14-year-old, take it from someone who's already ushered a couple of young women down that road: you're in deep, deep trouble.

    Have fun camping and we'll see you on the flip side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!

    So glad you are back to blogging =)

    Your daughter looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - great loss!

    And your daughter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Rachel looks beautiful! She's such a pretty girl. Congrats on your weight loss, too--that's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome loss!! Your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is lovely...

    Congrats on weight loss. I lost 2.5 lbs of the weight gain from too many out-of-town trips and two steroid shots. I had already lost 5 lbs. I have 3.5 more to get back to my maximum loss.

    Keep up the good work. when I was younger I often visited other WW groups which was kinda fun. They each have their own unique atmosphere based on attendees and leaders.

    At least on-line I can weigh anywhere, but prefer to weight on same scale at home. It is all relative but variance in scales can upset my delicate mind balance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holday crap 6.9 lbs in a week is awesome lady!! Ugh Id love 6.9 lbs in a month lol.

    Your daughter looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel looks gorgeous!!!

    Congrats on your ginormous loss! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)