Friday, December 11, 2009

I'll Take My 35 Points Now, Thank You

Breakfast: Amazing Grass Meal Replacement (1 pt) I haven't had this in a while and it was so good. I prefer it with almond milk over water though.

Rachel had a doctor appt for noon. The doctor didn't see us until 12:35 and then had the nerve to ask if I was in a rush after I threatened to leave if I had to wait another 5 minutes. How unprofessional. By the time we got out, we were all starving!

I had great reviews of a pizza place in Pearland. One family even drives 40 miles just to eat their pizza. Rachel asked if we could try it for lunch and I, being the great mom that I am, agreed to take her.

Lunch: Center Court Pizza and Brew
First we tried the cheddar bacon fries. I had maybe 6 points worth, if that. They were very tasty.

Chuck and I shared a Greek pizza: kalamata olives, feta cheese, spinach, roasted garlic and tomatoes. Well, my half didn't have any tomatoes. OH it was so good. I had estimated 28 pts. Sorry for the crappy phone picture.
Rachel had a HUGE calzone stuffed with 3 kinds of cheeses, hamburger and double pepperoni. She didn't finish it but Chuck was more than willing to help her out. :) I tasted it. VERY good.

The waitress highly recommended that we try the dessert. The owner went through school to be a pastry chef or something along those lines.

We all tried the Chocolate Mousse Cake and Turtle Cheesecake. The cheesecake was my favorite. OMG, it was so good.

I am going to guess that I had 14 points worth. That's probably more than I actually had but I'd rather be safe counting my points.
Sorry again for the photo quality. The phone didn't like taking pictures in a dark restaurant for some reason.


If you're counting, that puts me at 49 points. I had 24 left for the day which means I had to use 25 of my weekly 35 point allowance which means I still have 10 weekly points allowance left. That's a lot of math!
.
My tummy is happy. I think I am done for the day. :)
.
If you are in the Houston area, do try Center Court Pizza. You can also check out the reviews here: http://www.b4-u-eat.com/houston/restaurants/reviews/rsv4253.asp

4 comments:

  1. That pizza look fab - so does the dessert! Looks like a nice reward for having to deal with a not-so-nice doctor today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMmmm...I swear I could smell those pictures!LOL Thanks for showing how you used your weekly points! WW is the first "diet" I've been on to allow for "Extra"! Today is my first results weigh in- and have already given myself permission to go get a Big Mac and French Fries as soon as the meeting lets out!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We took friends to a high end restaurant for Christmas fellowship last night. I only ate some Kashi TLC original 7 grain chips all day--probably too many as I love them too much. But I imagine I burned lots of points. I had a London Broil (ate 1/2 half) steamed veggies, one slice French bread, (One garlic chip appetizer) and lots of coffee with real cream.

    Have another such arrangement next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT PIZZA LOOKS DELICIOUS!

    http://katiechangesforkatie.blogspot.com/2009/12/mia-photo-update-new-contest-happy.html

    New blog post + new music! New giveaway tomorrow. Woop woop!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)