Friday, December 18, 2009

My Workouts For the Week of 12/11-12/17

Friday: rest

Saturday: Wii Biggest Loser Yoga session 30 minutes

Sunday: rest

Monday: rest

Tuesday: treadmill 30 minutes; Wii Biggest Loser 15 minutes (my balance board batteries ran out)

Wednesday: Leslie Sansone 3 mile Express Walk DVD

Thursday: Weights at the gym 45 minutes


Seeing all of my workouts on one page really helps see that I need to step up the pace. I need to get back to spinning. It burns so many calories and it's a lot of fun. I also want to do the Couch to 5K program (commonly known a C25K). There is an MP3 download so you know when to walk or run without a watch.

I also want to start adding the Shred back into my routine (like I have a routine!). It was tough but you see pretty fast results. Jillian is great but a little scary.

I have been enjoying the weights at the Y. I didn't go this week like I should. Next week is going to be tough as I get ready for the holidays. You do what you can. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's tough to find the time, but when you get in a good groove, that exercise becomes completely addictive and you just don't feel right unless you get some in.

    Great job getting things moving, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)