Thursday, December 31, 2009

Weigh In Results for past two weeks

Well, I'm still a little sick but feeling much better. It's probably just a bad cold. I hate having a stuffy nose though. Nothing like going around snorking.

OK, let's get to the weigh in. There hasn't been a Weight Watcher meeting for the past two weeks because both Thursdays fell on or near holidays. I've pretty much deciced to stop going to the meetings again. I just haven't made a love connection with this group. I miss my leader Jennifer from before but I just don't want to spend an hour on the road driving to and from meetings.

I'm down 3.5 pounds for the past two weeks!! Yeah.

I don't think that's too bad considering we have had Christmas treats and Christmas day and everything in between. I haven't been terrible but I haven't been a dieting saint either. Exercise has been non existent. Either I was busy preparing for Christmas or was sick.

Hey, remember the Shake Weight? I GOT one. LOL I'll let you know what I think after I use it a few time. I gave it a half-assed try while sitting in bed last night.

Also got eyelash extensions yesterday. I really like them a lot! I don't have to wear mascara and they look great. I do wish they were a little thicker so I may get some more added. It took the lady almost 5 friggin' hours to do them though. Apparently my lashes are straighter than most and the extensions are curved making it difficult to apply or something. I was told they will last 6-8 weeks before I need to get them touched up. I'll post a picture of them later. :)


Let's talk resolutions since it's New Year's Eve. Let's get thin in 2010!

*I'm going to take at least one group class per week.
*I'm going to start caring more about my appearance (wear better clothes than jeans and tee; keep myself up)
*take belly dancing classes (start next week at the Y)
*prepare to run a 5K (not sure if I'll actually run one or not but I'll be prepared!)
*keep house better
*keep a better schedule with the kids' homeschooling
*keep my marriage spicy :)
*go canoeing more
*cook more fancy shmancy gourmet dinners

I just want to experience life to the fullest. You'll notice I didn't include losing weight. I figure that if I change my lifestyle, the weight will naturally come off as I get in shape. I don't want it to be the focus of my life.

Wishing you all a wonderful and SAFE New Year.

We have a load of fireworks for tonight. Can't wait. :)

5 comments:

  1. Have a happy new year!! Looks like you have some great resolutions. Great job on the huge loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on almost 4lbs gone! AND over Christmas even! THe meetings really work for me, but I would not be happy driving thirty minutes each way to get there! Ugh! Love the resolution list and hope you keep us updated on your progress. (Especially the gourmet meals! Yumm!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "prepare for a 5K" - you are so cute! Your goals for 2010 sound fun and very doable. And I think the eyelash extensions will surely help with keeping the marriage spicy, with all of the flirtatious batting of your eyelashes you are sure to be doing!

    Nice, nice work losing 3.5 over Christmas AND being sick! Good going, Kelly!

    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss! Great job over such a tough weight loss time :) Great New Years goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss!

    I like your resolution list! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)