Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday--Just a Day in the Life of a Girl on a Mission

Nothing really exciting to share with you today. I'm still motivated and still sticking to it. My goals are to eat about 1250 calories per day (sometimes it's 1400) and burn 2750 calories per day. That's the goal anyway. :)

Did my BootCamp challenge video first thing so it would be out of the way. Fortunately it was the arms workout which is my favorite. I think I like it because I can actually do it!

Breakfast: Sugar Free Rock Star & Reduced Sugar Brown Sugar Cinnamon Oatmeal

Took the kids to their Junior Master Gardener class. They get to do some really cool activities and learn all about plants (which I can kill pretty quickly) but it takes an hour for me to drive there and then the class is 2 hours long. It's only twice a month though. The things we do for our kids.

Got home and had a very late lunch.

Lunch: leftover Creamy Cheese Soup; Country Time Lemonade mix for my water

For cardio I danced for an hour to Just Dance for Wii. I burned 578 calories!

Dinner: baked potato with leftover pulled pork, cheese and some FF Ranch; big salad

Snacks: 100 calorie Klondike bar; 100 calorie popcorn; no sugar added peaches cup

Before I got my shower I made Rachel dance some more with me. I think we did 8 songs. It was fun. She's so much better than I.

Watched Biggest Loser. I was disappointed with how lazy Michael seems. He's really going to have to step it up or he'll be going home. I was also amazed that the lady threw her last two weigh ins! Then lied about it! She ticked off both Bob and Jillian. I bet you anything she has a big loss next week.

Did you know there is a Biggest Loser Resort? Don't expect a relaxing spa experience. noooo. You pay $ 1995 for 1 week or $ 7200 for 7 weeks. Part of me is curious and the other part says, "don't even think about it!" My checkbook sides with the latter. :)

Calories Burned: 2793
Calorie Intake: 1232

Deficit: -1561

8 comments:

  1. As much as I'd love to go to the Biggest Loser Camp, I cant see financing (which they offer) for 5 years! Granted it might take me 5 years to actually lose the weight myself, but still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing great, Kelly!!!

    I gotta look into that Just Dance for Wii! I've already made a fool of myself trampolining, might as well add my "Elaine" dancing to the mix ;)

    You do not need the BL Resort! You can do this(you ARE doing this)on your own!!! *that was your checkbook talking* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...i had no idea the BL resort costs SO much!! that is crazy...i hope they cook for you! ;)

    you were lovin' the leftovers yesterday too!!

    PS I'm totally jealous of your 70 degree weather...would love to come warm up there...but i'd have to slip and slide half way there with these icy conditions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to do a weight-loss resort, but there is no way I could spend that kind of money on it. Would be fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would rather spend the money on a cruise. We'd certainly have more fun, and the only yelling would be us yelling for more beer.

    Low calorie beer, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really rocking it girlie! Hopefully on Friday, I can FINALLY try out my Just Dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadnt heard of the camp!


    hmmm.


    no comment :)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Texan, I think that it's good to not have crazy over-the-top days....
    It's good to find a plan that works, and stick with it!

    Rock Star!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)