Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weigh In Results....because I'm weak

I know, I know. I wasn't going to weigh in until after the BootCamp Challenge on SparkPeople because the scale can be very discouraging. It doesn't always match the effort that you are giving and that can be depressing!

This morning I got up after having Mexican food and Mexican Hurricanes last night and got on the scale. Why? I have no idea. Maybe because I'm weak for the scale. Whatever the reason I did it.

So I'm down 3.5 pounds!! Yeah, I know. I couldn't believe it! That's a heck of a loss. Now I'm down to 209.2. I'm looking forward to getting down to 195 which was my weight before I derailed in July.

I've been faithful to tracking my calories in and calories burned. I make sure to create at least a 500 calorie deficit per day. I will not lower my calories below 1250 because I just don't think that's reasonable or healthy. At least for me.

I think doing the SparkPeople Bootcamp has been great for my loss as well. We do 10 minutes of strength training per day (doesn't seem like much but I am living in a constant state of soreness so something is getting worked out!) and 30 minutes of cardio 5x per week. I don't feel hungry or deprived.

Well, I'm a happy camper today! :)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Great job on the loss and on the bootcamp. Totally impressive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo hooo! You're kicking booty, girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Way to go on that 3.5 lbs- That's HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your progress! Way to go! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooooooray!!!! Great job Kelly!! Keep it up and you'll be to your July weight before you know!!

    PS we are about up the same amount from our lowest before we derailed!! can't wait to get back down there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss!! I know, I can't help but jump on that scale even when I know I shouldn't!! Keep it up girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeehaw, that is a nice loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. check out my post for an award for you!

    http://darcithelbloser.blogspot.com/2010/01/making-headway.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)