Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm Home!

It's good to be home! It usually takes a couple of days to recover from a vacation or trip like this. We were busy the entire time in San Antonio. Took a boat ride, went on a ghost tour, walked a LOT, visited the mall, ate a lot of decadent foods, kids looked for ghosts in the hotel (never found one LOL), visited historic places like the Alamo. I'm sure there was more but I'm too tired to remember. Oh yeah, also went to Government Canyon State Natural Area. It's beautiful! I want to go back and spend the weekend hiking the trails. Better go before summer hits!

I stopped tracking food mid-Saturday. There was no use. Chuck and I split most meals which was great. And I usually didn't finish what we had split. I had also brought some fruit and dried fruit munchies and beef jerky to have in the room at the hotel. And Rock Star, of course!

Today is Monday and I'm back on track. I'm not even hungry. Just very sleepy. I guess Tuesday I'll be back to normal and working out.

Turbo Jam came in the mail while I was gone! I'm really looking forward to trying it. I'll let you know what my first impression is after I try it but I won't give a thorough review until I've tried it for at least a month. Gotta see if it works or if I get bored with it like I do most DVDs.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. :)

7 comments:

  1. picked you for a blog award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your made it home safe & sound!! sounds like a fun trip!! :)

    and i totally hear ya about re-couping from vaca...i feel the same after being gone all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your Vacation.

    I love Turbo Jam - I got into it last March and enjoyed for some time. I still do it once in awhile but I needed more change and added in a Learn to Run program in the middle of TJ. Since then I've got other things on the plan but all in all, I did/do like it.

    I do remember my back really hurting the next day after the first time I did it, so be careful. It really works the core.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love San Antonio. So jealous! Glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just have to go with intuitive eating...I'll bet you are fine with your weight. Glad you had a good time in SA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought of you today -
    Went to Target and got some RockStar in the blue can.
    Glad you are home, safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun trip...and it's funny, out of the food pics on your previous post, I thought the egg beater sandwich looked the best, lol....I'm a sandwich freak. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)