I woke up very sleepy and just wanted to stay in bed. It's been a busy week and Friday morning it's drizzling outside. Ahhh, this is the kind of morning where you just want to snuggle down. It's also the kind of morning where I am having trouble opening my eyes or crawling out of bed.
I opened up my computer and tried to focus on the words as my eyes were still half asleep. And I see that my friend (or I thought she was my friend LOL) Shelley has given me a blog award.
This blog award comes with a price. You'll see in a minute.
The rules of this award are:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.
Option 1 sounded like so much fun but, alas, the calories. Plus grammar, spelling and all inhibitions go out the window with drogging (drunk blogging). So I decided against it while I was still sober.
Option 2: honestly, I've had so many embarrassing moments that it's hard to choose. I've fallen on my face in public more times than I can count. It's just part of life for me. I wonder why my mother didn't name me Grace.
Let's see, I had a great childhood. I don't know how to do a vlog (video blog) though I do have a video camera.
So that leaves you, my lucky reader, a chance to see me first thing in the morning. I am so so sorry for this. It's not pretty. It's just what I look like first thing in the morning. No hair brushing, eyes still puffy, sitting in bed without a bra (TMI?), checking email, drinking a Rock Star.
Without further ado, I give you the ungroomed, still sleepy me.
Geez. Glad that's over. Is the image seared into your brain? LOL I asked hubby to take the picture and he gave me a strange look. Like, "Seriously? You want to share this with the world?"
Now to share the love:
1. Marissa at Loser for Life. She has always been so supportive and her sweet personality comes through in every post on her blog. Plus she always has the most drool-worthy pictures and recipes. It's a fun blog to visit.
2. Lori at Finding Radiance. I've gleaned so much information from her. She's such an inspiration and very supportive. I always love reading her blog.
3. Anne at Carb Tripper. Anne always shares her life through beautiful pictures. She's always been so encouraging to me and she seems like such a lovely person.
We had such a great time at the beach that we decided to go again. This time I picked up some low cal hot dogs and wheat buns and all of the fixins. I kidnapped Chuck from work and we headed out for a great day.
But the wind was much stronger today. Sand was being blown into the air, the waves were crashing and the water was muddy looking. Anything we tried to snack on had the grit of sand in it.
I brought 3 kites and only one survived, though badly injured. The wind beat the crap out of them. One took a pretty bad nose dive and broke into a couple of pieces.
Instead of cooking gritty hot dogs, we went out to Tortuga on the Seawall then headed home.
Last day of April! Yeah!!! I am so ready for May and getting serious about this fitness and weight loss thing.
Have you thought about your goals? More importantly, have you planned on how to achieve those goals? The small steps? We can do it!!!