Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wednesday Wine

The Wine: Enough said. :) It wasn't a terrific wine but the title was so cute I had to have it.

Wednesday dinner: baked breaded flounder fillets and light mac & cheese. I also nibbled on some wonderful crenshaw melon. Yum!


  1. Hey girl!!! I'm sorry I'm sooo far behind on blog reading and commenting! Trying to get packed...moving to my little apt in 2 weeks, but wanted to stop by and let you know I'm thinking about you over there in Texas!! I could use a bottle of wine....and some tater tot casserole sounds damn tasty! Haven't had that in years!! :)

  2. That is a funny wine label!

    I read your post earlier but was at work and couldn't comment...hope you are feeling better now. Hugs to you, my mosquito-evading friend!

  3. I love wine with fun labels. It's how I choose.


I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)