Saturday, September 11, 2010

Update

Thank you so much for your well wishes.  It really is appreciated to have people to lean on.  I felt very uncomfortable sharing such personal info but this blog is my place to share the good times and the bad.  The things I'd rather hide and the things I want to shout to the world.

Good news: the growth is gone.  Soooo....maybe fibroid?  I don't know.  I'm still going to the doctor on Wednesday but I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can get back to my normally scheduled life.  Whew!

Talk to y'all next week. :)

8 comments:

  1. That IS good news! Hopefully they can figure out what the deal is and take care of it easily. Glad you are feeling "lighter" about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was a swollen lymph node. I am not a doctor and have no medical expertise...or even if they exist in that area...but I'm glad it's gone, anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A scare like that will certainly take its toll; glad to hear that that's all it apparently was. Take a deep, cleansing breath, and let's all take a moment to appreciate our good health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear! Man, that is a scare and a half. Hope the doctor visit turns up even more good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie! Even if it's a fibroid, they're usually harmless and relatively simple to treat. I got 'em and am dealing with them during this pregnancy.

    Still, it's no fun finding a LUMP. *gulp*

    Sending "good news" vibes your way for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sorry to hear about your scare! I've been behind in reading blogs, but I wish you well and glad that things are OK!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)