Friday, November 19, 2010

5K a Day #11: A VERY Happy Texan

I am the happiest of campers tonight.  Went to Target's customer service and asked about my lost wallet again.  This time they had it!  I almost cried and told them that I love them.  So no ugly driver's license mug shot.  Yeah!

And Rachel finished an iphone cake for a friend's birthday for tomorrow.  He really loves Apple products. :) 
It says "Appy Birfday"
 I was busy all day so I didn't get my walk in until dark.  So I walked under the light of the moon.
I found that music is great for helping me keep a good pace.  I usually walk/run without music.  I was jamming tonight.

Some songs that helped me keep a good pace:
Let it Rock
Brand New Lover
You Know You Want Me   (helps get your Zumba groove on)
Hung Up
Route 66 (Depeche Mode)  Great beat
Get the Party Started  (really felt like strutting down the street with this one)
I Feel Love

What are some of your favorite songs to work out to?

Shelley is running her first half marathon tomorrow.  I get to go cheer for her.  Can't wait.  Stop by her blog to cheer for her virtually.  Her run begins at 7:30am Saturday.

And Marisa will be running her half this Sunday!

Run, ladies, run.  I'm so happy for y'all. :)

Busy day tomorrow.  I'm not going to post about Shelley's race tomorrow.  I want her to be the one to share.  I know she'll do great.

Have a happy weekend.  Make the most of each day. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the Appy App cake.
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So glad you found your wallet and didn't have to go thru the pain of cancelling all your cards and getting another license!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an awesome cake. She can really go somewhere with her talent. She should open a bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great that you can go cheer Shelley on!

    Very glad you found your wallet. That is such a relief!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)