- After feeling guilty about the kids and cookies I got some cookie dough for them to bake. They smelled awesome but I have not had one cookie. The kids, however, have enjoyed many.
- I am able to walk a little better today.
- Still sore so just going to walk my 5K for exercise today.
- Had to get up to pee 3 times last night. Broken sleep is not fun. No more water after 8pm.
- Freakin' scale is showing a gain today even though I've had a calorie deficit every.single.day. Come on! :( Puts me in an angry mood.
- Made a layered eclair dessert for hubby to bring to office party that he won't be able to attend. Hate for hubby to miss the most awesome dessert in the world.
- So excited about Christmas. We're opening gifts on the 23rd because
we're not traditional at allwe're driving to spend Christmas day with my parents and I want the kids to have a couple of days to enjoy their gifts before we go. I remember as a kid we'd open gifts at the crack of dawn then the rest of the day we were on the road visiting family until late. The kids were so anxious to get back home to play with their new loot.