Monday, January 3, 2011

Before & After Pictures (of the scale)

Since my old scale was apparently inaccurate and I couldn't read the little lines between the numbers, I got a fancy new digital scale. Unfortunately Fortunately my new scale is accurate (I'm no longer 185 but 192).  And I can read the numbers.  Even if I couldn't read them they are sent to my computer where I can track my weight loss and BMI, lean mass, and fat.  Purdy cool!

So the old scale had to go.  I've had a pretty bad relationship with it anyway so no love lost.  It had to be put out of my misery.  It must be shot. :D

BEFORE:
 AFTER:
Video of the kill shot(s).
video

So long old foe. :)

Here are some new clothes I got a while back at Dress Barn.  The jeans are size 16 from Coldwater Creek.  Still having trouble with the tummy area but I'm sure it will diminish as I lose weight.  It does feel good to get some new things.  At this time I have 1 pair of jeans that fits.  I hate to spend money on them if I'm only going to need a smaller size within a few weeks. (How's that for positive thinking?!)
Have yourself a wonderful Monday.  The first Monday of the year!

16 comments:

  1. you look absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do you look wonderful but i love the bare feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Reminds me of "Office Space" when they take the printer into the field and destroy it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!! Can you kill my scale, too?!

    You look GREAT, Kelly!!

    As I was losing weight, I used to go to Goodwill to pick up some clothes. That way I wouldn't feel badly about spending too much money on clothes that wouldn't fit after I lost more. I found some really nice things, too - Ann Taylor Loft, Nine West, Lands End, Jones New York and even some Target stuff with tags on it! Then I'd donate it all back after it didn't fit anymore! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purdy cool, indeed. I like that the new scale sends you the number! And that was some good shooting :D

    You look fantastic! That color looks really good on you.

    Keep thinking positive...it works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful!!!! Yay! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remind me to never piss you off, eh?
    You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to shoot my scale over the years - that video MADE MY DAY!!! Speaking on behalf of frustrated dieters everywhere, I thank you. :)

    Now, your new clothes? You look like a different woman! Keep dressing in things that fit - yes, you're spending some money on things that you will only need for a little while, but it's totally worth it to look and feel that good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is so awesome that you shot your scale. How many of us want to do that and you actually freaking did it!

    And you look goooood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you shot that nasty scale a few extra times. I have bad dreams about zombie scales...

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look beautiful and happy and the pics of the smashed scale made this misfit happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love reading your blog! Which Weight Watcher scales did you buy that will hook up to your computer? That's what I would like to have. I found more than one model online.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha- great way to get rid of that scale!

    You're looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buh-bye old scale! Love the top and necklace!

    I hate buying new clothes also, fingers crossed that we have to buy new ones again in a few months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, I love how you shot your old scale!!

    Way to rock out those jeans - you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! You look great Kelly!! Love the red shirt too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)