- 1 hour of Zumba yesterday on the Wii. I wasn't thrilled the first time I tried this but this time I just relaxed and had fun with it. Had a great time, worked up a lovely sweat and burned over 500 calories in an hour. Lots of fun.
- 45 minutes strength training lower body + 2 sets of 10 pushups and tricep pushups. Tricep pushups are killer. Make a triangle with your two hands using thumbs and pointer fingers then do pushup. Works the triceps.
- Part of "doing something I don't think I can do": Warrior Dash! 3.18 miles of obstacles including high winds, fire, mud, water, hills, cargo net climb, tire hurdles. But beer, medals, and Viking helmets are at the finish. Races in large cities across the nation. Chuck and I are doing the one in Conroe, TX. Wanna join me?
- Using my roller to rub the soreness out of my legs. Every time I do I get that song stuck in my head: "They see me rollin; they hatin'; patrollin'; they tryin' to catch me riding dirty"
- PeiWei Dan Dan noodles are addictively good. 1/2 order is 390 calories per their web site.
- Another "doing something I didn't think I could do": Chuck and I are signing up to be part of the Galloway Running Team in Houston. We'll be joining the half marathon team because we're only half crazy. February 26th
- My fortune cookie: "Your example will inspire others" Aw, that's sweet. No pressure. :) Does this mean I've inspired you to do Warrior Dash with me?? :D
And just for fun: (I'm going to wear one of these at the Warrior Dash)