Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weigh In & Exercise Roundup

Weigh in: -0 pounds.  188 Same as last week.
Size: 14 pants, Large tops
Mood: very happy and optimistic.  The 0 loss did not set my mood into a tailspin.  Working hard, keeping a calorie deficit, eating cleaner (though not 100%)

Exercise: (starting with last Sunday)

Sunday: 6 mile run; strength train upper body

Monday: REST

Tuesday: 2.17 mile run;  strength train chest shoulders, triceps

Wednesday: 3.11 mile walk; jump rope 6 minutes

Thursday: Bike 8 miles; Turbo Jam Cardio Party2 45 minutes; strength train quads, hamstrings, glutes & calves (OUCH! Legs are weak)

Friday: shooting, canoeing, jump rope, biking, playing catch; not a set workout but I burned over 2600 calories that day

Saturday: walk 3 miles;  strength train back, abs & biceps

Strength training routine is from Oxygen magazine's February issue routine "Your Best Body".

Not much running this week.  My right hip decided that it didn't want to join the party so I took some time off.

I pledge I will not check on my weight every day.  The scale will not be stepped upon until next Sunday. :)

9 comments:

  1. I would say let's do something, but I can't keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well! I am just in awe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so great with the exercise. I am struggling at this point to get in more than half an hour. The lethargy is getting to me I think. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow way to keep going and mixing it up with fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you go girl :)
    That's going to be one of my challenges to go one week no scale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rockin' and rollin'! Good for you on weighing once a week. I bet that will help keep your momentum up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're doing so great, Kelly! I meant to comment on your previous post with your photo comparisons, but I've been in a sinus cold coma! LOL! Anywho, I definitely see a difference in everything you are doing. Your clothes, your body and your face all show it! Keep on doing what you're doing! It's obviously working whether the scale wants to say or not!
    Oh and only weighing weekly is a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me and your hip, late to the party. I had an all family, no internet day yesterday, which was nice.

    Somehow, even without the running that schedule looks pretty exercise-a-riffic to me.

    Glad you're stepping away from the scale. I'd actually like to get to the point where I don't even consider the stupid thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came across your health and fitness blog. Your article about your weigh-in and exercise routine for the week was especially interesting. I especially liked your comments about sticking to your fitness plan, and feeling great about it. I am adding you to my favorites. Since you and your readers are interested in health and fitness, we thought you would like to check out our ab workout machine called The AbStand. The AbStand is a full-body workout machine that provides an easy way for you to keep your New Year's resolution! Any feedback would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)