Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Home!

The weekend trip to San Antonio was one of the best trips ever!  Anne is the sweetest person you could ever hope to meet.  So positive and full of energy.  I feel like I've known her all my life.  As soon as we met we were right at ease and having a great time.  No awkwardness whatsoever.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.  I still have more to download but I just wanted to give you a quick update and say that I made it home.  Time to do the laundry and get back to life.

OH, and despite being on vacation I weighed myself this morning and I lost a pound!  Maybe there really is something to that low carb eating after all?

See ya tomorrow with pictures and stories.  I'll try not to bombard you with it all in one day. ;-)

Next time you have to come meet up for the Texas Blogger weekend.  So much fun you won't want it to end.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you all had such a good time, Kelly. I DO believe there is something to low carb eating. I admire Anne a lot. And you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught up on Anne's take of it this morning... can't wait to read your version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the best time ever - you know I did!
    Thanks for making it so!
    We should plan this every year -
    Or more!
    Calling all Texas Bloggers!
    And anyone else who wants to tag along for some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so so glad you had fun and eager to live vicariously through pics.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)