Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick Post: Holy Cr@p Edition

Just a quick post.  I stepped on the scale today (I know I said I wouldn't do this....sorry..the siren call of the scale) and it said 183! Down 5 pounds from last Thursday.

Eating lower carb (no more than 30g carbs per meal to be paired with a minimum of 15g protein) is what my dr. prescribed and it is apparently working.  I haven't counted calories and just eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm satiated.  What a concept, right?

YAY!

13 comments:

  1. Low carb does it for me too but I DO count calories as well. Congrats on the loss. That is tremendous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kelly!! Congratulations! Are you still tracking your intake with the new lower-carb diet? I'd love to see what's on the menu!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap indeed!!! What a drop - how wonderful! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo hoooo, Kelly!!! So happy for you!

    Glad you had such a good time this past weekend! I want to see Wicked again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know that the doctor had nothing to do with this. This was a result of our trip to San Antonio this weekend.

    Let's go again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee! That's awesome! All that walking in SA must have done the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say to vacation more often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!
    Com on - let's go do it again!
    Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)