- Weight: 175.5! I'm 175? No way! Shut.up. When you start out at 250ish, 175 seems more like a fairy tale than a possible reality. I still can't believe it. I dropped .6 pounds over night. *poof* Chuck, of course, drops a pound. :)
- Chuck has turned into a scale junkie. He said he understands now why I was so excited every time I'd lose a pound. It feels good to see that number (no matter how small) go down.
- Finally updated my "Progress Pictures" page
|1.5 scoops vanilla protein in 2 cups almond milk|
|1/4 c. almonds and colby jack cheese stick|
Chinese Browned Chicken
from Six Ingredients or Less Low Carb Cooking book
4 chicken breasts
2 Tbs. melted butter
2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbs. soy sauce
Preheat oven to 350*. Line a baking dish with foil for easier cleanup. Place chicken on foil skin side up. Combine remaining ingredients. Brush chicken and bake 30-40 minutes, basting occasionally.
Per breast: 254 calories, 13g fat, 30g protein, 1g sugar, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 2 net carbs
Dessert: a little therapy
- Muscles are feeling pretty good today. Yesterday was tough. Neck and shoulders were tight and my hip joints didn't want to join the party. Everybody seems to be working together today.
- Have a wonderful Friday. I won't be posting tomorrow as I'll be "running" a relay race with Chuck, Shelley, and Jeff. I'd like to thank Blue Bell in advance for the ice cream. Can't wait to share pictures. :)
- We'll be leaving the house at 5am to get there on time. :-/