Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Quickie

I had grand plans to post Friday and over the weekend but something major happened on Friday: Rachel got her first car!
A very happy "little" girl with a 2003 Sebring Convertible.
Over the weekend there has been much driving and little blogging.  She has done very well with driving and we've only had a couple of white knuckle experiences.

Today, our little kitteh is getting "fixed" and declawed. Poor Libbie (or Libby).

More tomorrow. Gotta let the kid drive me to the library now. :)

8 comments:

  1. I have been trying, without success, to locate a blower for this car.

    I guess I will have to settle with better exhaust. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Rachel! Happy driving, you lucky girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW nice! thank you for not giving her VAN GO lol

    HS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Rachel....and hope the kitty heals quickly. Happy Monday Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first car is huge! What a great milestone to share with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet ride!!! And what nice parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute car. I rented one years ago when mine was in the body shop, and it was probably that model! Convertible Sebring. Hubby really enjoyed the week we had with it. hah.

    I hope she enjoys it safely...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)