- Adding a teen to the auto insurance is expensive and I don't like it. I'm glad the kids are spaced 5 years apart!
- I felt like crap yesterday but today I only feel crap-ish. Allergies? I refuse to believe I'm getting a cold.
- Chuck treats me way better than I deserve. He makes sure I take medicine, offers to pick up dinner, and rubs my sore legs without me even asking. Thank you!
- Absolutely no exercise yesterday.
- Had to cancel camping reservations for the week of Thanksgiving. I haven't told the kids yet. I hate to see them disappointed.
- I will not being doing the Texas Metric Marathon on Sunday as planned.
- Good news: I still have an 11K race Friday morning for Veterans Day and a 1 mile family fun walk that evening!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Good Wednesday to you! Not a lot going on yesterday so this is going to be a quickie.