I took is easy in September. August was all about the Whole30 challenge. This month is about exercise!
So without further ado, here are my October goals:
- travel 100 miles by foot and/or bike (car rides don't count)
- eat healthy for at least 6 out of 7 days
- work on a regular routine of strength training
- shrink my body
- try something new (could be a food, activity, whatever)
Some quick blurbs about things going on in my life:
- a friend from high school will be coming to visit next month from Louisiana!
- my brother did the Whole30 last month and lost 21.5 pounds and won the office weight loss competition and feels terrific
- we're getting Chuck's 1970 Chevelle back. He had it since high school.
- I have a 10 mile and half marathon race this month and I haven't trained at all
- next weekend is Beach Dash and I'm pretty excited
- helping clean out my grandmother's apartment because she can't live on her own anymore and found my grandfather's old arithmetic book from 1928.
- Chuck ordered the nook HD+ for my anniversary gift.
- Twenty-two year anniversary is October 27
Did you set any goals for the month? Would love to hear about them. :)