Thursday, March 21, 2013

Zero Carb, Zero Calorie Noodles Sale!

$39 for 24-Pack of Zero-Carb, Zero-Calorie All Natural NoOodle ($76 Value)
We interrupt our normally scheduled posts for a special announcement. :)

I got an email about a deal for zero carb, zero calorie, soy free, gluten free noodles yesterday and wanted to share. These are like the noodles that I've been using but I haven't tried this brand. 

You get 24 packs of noodles for $39 instead of the regular $76. So this should last a while. I did buy a box because these things really help keep me on track when I want pasta which is always. Mmmm.....pesto and Parmesan. Alfredo. Pad Thai. 

Anyway, I wanted to share this with you in case you might be interested. Just follow the link at the top of the page.

Have a great Thursday. Talk to ya tomorrow. :)

PS: I was down 1.3 pounds this morning. Woot!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the scale love Kelly. I cracked up at your like "when I want pasta, which is always" Have a great Thurs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Tell me what's on your mind. :)